The Standard for Quality!
A detailed look at a Mac-Lander Trailer reveals the solid construction inside and out. Mac-Lander Trailers incorporates the highest quality materials, workmanship, and unique features, to build the trailers that set the standard for quality.
Mac-Lander Trailer Features :
- Electric Brakes on all axles
- Wiring loom protected in conduit
- Solid gusset on enclosed fenders
- Frame cross members designed for increased strength
- Safety brake away kit with battery
- Premium radial tires
- Reliable sealed beam tail lights
- Fully primed and painted with acrylic enamel and hardener
- Leaf spring suspension
- 5 foot heavy duty ramps
- Frames are Mig welded in fixtures
- Rugged structural frame
- Heavy duty safety chains
- 2″ pressure-treated wood floors
- All trailers meet DOT specifications
- Comprehensive operators manual
- 3 year limited warranty
Features That Make A Difference:
FM, FH & SL Series Flatbed Trailers are equipped with “Roughneck” diamond plated fenders. All Mac-Lander Trailers are equipped with conduit enclosed wiring loom and safety brake-away kit with battery. FH and SL Series Flatbed Trailers are equipped with heavy duty spring assist jack. DO Series flatbed trailers equipped with protected and recessed tail lights. E-Z Crank Beavertail. All tag-alongs equipped with reliable sealed beam tail lights.
Trailer Specifications Sheet – View Specificaitons For All Trailers (PDF document)
Model Numbering Explanation.